Originally established in 1925, this full-service, luxury doorman, Art Deco building has long been a preferred residence for discerning Upper West Siders. Currently offering an array of inventory ranging from Studios to 4 bedroom apartments appointed with high-end finishes and interiors that savvy New Yorkers have come to expect. All of which set a new standard for prewar luxury on the Upper West Side.
- 2100 sqft corner unit, featuring:
– A large living/dining area, with northwestern exposure.
– Open kitchen with custom appliances and an island/breakfast bar.
– Three full baths.
– In-unit Bosch washer/dryer.
– Spacious master suite with a large walk-in closet, double vanity, and soaking tub.
– Building amenities include 24-hour concierge, free gym membership to West End Health & Fitness, bike room, package room, and roof deck.
The neighborhood is our unspoken amenity. We are located one block from the local 1 and express 2/3 trains at 96th St, and four blocks from the B/C trains! Just a short walk to Riverside Park and Dinosaur Playground, West Side Market, Whole Foods, and some of New York's most notable private and public schools. Nestled a block away from the shopping, restaurants, and nightlife of Broadway.
The residence has something to offer everyone – stop by and see why we might be the perfect fit.
- Health Club
- New Construction